Cacao seeds for sale – Easy plant to grow with edible fruits and seeds also grown for the ornamental flowers and for the leaves, planting all year and need to buy fresh seeds and it’s easier to start from plants.
Cacao seeds – information before buying:
Growing information: perennial plant, growing hardiness zone: 13+, but also grown as house plant, water needed – big amount, light conditions – full shade, height: 3-6 m, 10-20 feet.
Blooming all year in star shaped flowers that appear in white color.
Fruit harvesting all year in elliptic shaped flowers that appear in white color.
Fruit and seeds can be used: Eat raw, Cooked, roasted, chocolate, beverage, alcoholic beverage.
Alternative names: Theobroma cacao, Cocoa tree
Cacao seeds for sale – Seeds or plants
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Price: Out of stock
Cacao seeds for sale – Is it recommended to buy cacao seeds or better to start with plant? What do I need to know before buying Cacao seeds?
Cacao seeds for sale
Cacao seeds not recommended starting from seeds, if the plant it’s not expensive better to buy plant
Cacao tree seeds tip to grow:
- Start with fresh seeds
- Clean the seed from the pulp with water without injured the seeds
- Soak the seeds few hours in rain water (not must to soak)
- Clean soil (put it in small pot)
- Sow the seed 0.5 cm from the top of the seeds
- Cover seed with soil don’t push the soil
- Cover the pot with plastic wrap
- Water the pot only with water spray to make moist
- Seeds should germinate after 10-20 days if not try again.