Cacao tree seeds – How many years from seeds Cacao tree bear fruits?
Cacao tree seeds
Cacao tree seeds tip to grow:
Cacao tree seeds for sale
Products from Amazon.com
- Start with fresh seeds
- Clean the seed from the pulp with water without injured the seeds
- Soak the seeds few hours in rain water (not must to soak)
- Clean soil (put it in small pot)
- Sow the seed 0.5 cm from the top of the seeds
- Cover seed with soil don’t push the soil
- Cover the pot with plastic wrap
- Water the pot only with water spray to make moist
- Seeds should germinate after 10-20 days if not try again.