Pulasan seeds – What need to know before starting Pulasan from seeds? How to grow Pulasan from seeds? What is the season to planting Pulasan seeds?
- Pulasan seeds environment high humidity, warm weather, acid soil ph: 4.5-6
- Pulasan start to grow from seed:
- Clean the pulp from the seeds
- Soak the seeds few 20 minutes (not must)
- Clean soil (put it in small pot)
- Sow the seed 0.5 cm from the top of the seeds
- Cover seed with soil don’t push the soil
- Cover the pot with plastic wrap or give the seeds high
- Seeds should germinate after 10-20 days.
- Pulasan seeds sowing season it’s irrelevant because seeds need to be fresh, only few days every day the pass the ratio to germinate go down.
More information for growing
Pulasan seeds for sale
Products from Amazon.com