Pulasan seeds – What need to know before starting Pulasan from seeds? How to grow Pulasan from seeds? What is the season to planting Pulasan seeds?
- Pulasan seeds environment high humidity, warm weather, acid soil ph: 4.5-6
- Pulasan start to grow from seed:
- Clean the pulp from the seeds
- Soak the seeds few 20 minutes (not must)
- Clean soil (put it in small pot)
- Sow the seed 0.5 cm from the top of the seeds
- Cover seed with soil don’t push the soil
- Cover the pot with plastic wrap or give the seeds high
- Seeds should germinate after 10-20 days.
- Pulasan seeds sowing season it’s irrelevant because seeds need to be fresh, only few days every day the pass the ratio to germinate go down.